Thursday, August 2, 2007

Information Booth

Today I had 2 different sets of people walk into my pharmacy to get directions. Why would you go to a pharmacy to get directions? Why not the UPS store next door? Why not the restaurant in the same strip mall?

One of the people didn't even have an address. They were looking for "a chiropractor". They didn't have an address or even the chiropractor's name! I picked a chiropractor and sent them on their way. Don't know if it's the right one. There are 3 or 4 of them resonably close to the pharmacy. Don't really care if it's the right one either. Maybe they should have called the office and asked where they were. Or is that too easy?

Either way, I don't know why people think a pharmacy is a good place to ask for directions. And I find it annoying that I have to stop what I am doing and be polite to them. They never even buy a pack of gum either.

No comments: