Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And that's 90 seconds of my life I won't get back.....

Listen up folks. You voicmail message is NOT cute. I don't want to waste 90 seconds listening to your dog bark it's way through "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" or any other "cute" message. Just state what number/person I have reached and leave it at that. I have waaaaay more things that I could be doing that are waaaaaay more fun. Like shoving a pen in my ear.

While I'm at it, big pharma insurance company? Your voice recognition system sucks. It NEVER recognizes my voice. Or my technician's voice, or the cashier's voice. We actually spent a quiet evening playing "can you get the right extension" on your voicemail. What was amazing was that no-one got the right extension ONCE. What a time-waster. Of course, we were looking to kill some time that night, so I guess there is a silver lining.

No comments: