Tuesday, June 5, 2007

You want me to do what????

Listen lady, your daughter is out of repeats on all 3 meds. No, it is not MY fault. Your daughter is 18 and legally an adult. YOU are her mommy. Why on earth should I keep track of her meds???? I will fax the doctor for the refills, IF you are filling them in my store. I will NOT then take the authorizations and fax them to your new pharmacy in another town because that is where you now live. Why should I do all this extra work when you are taking your business elsewhere? In fact, why should I HELP you take your business elsewhere? Get your new pharmacy to call.



You have never been nice to me. You have always been exceedingly rude to my staff. You are now being rude to me because you are too damn lazy to call your doctor yourself to see why the repeats have not been faxed to your new pharmacy. How the hell should I know what is going on in your doctor's office? Do I look omniscient? 'Cause if I was, I wouldn't be listening to you bitch on the phone!



Face it, you have never given me a single reason to be helpful. And now you are giving me more reasons to hang up on you.



Bye

No comments: