Thursday, June 7, 2007

Time Whirlpool

As in time-sucking customer. Please, please, do not spread all of your meds all over the counter to figure out what you are getting. Do not get pissed off at me when your drug plan says you should have another 63 days of your meds and won't pay for another supply yet. Do not compare every med with what you THINK you remember at home while taking up all of my counter space and denying the other customers standing right behind you any kind of decent service. Do not argue with me when I tell you that your plan will only pay for the generic (ie cheaper) drug and if you want the brand name you have to pay. Them's the breaks.



While I'm at it, also do not walk out of my store and then come back in 10 minutes to ask me the same questions you just finished asking me. Ask your wife. She was standing next to you the whole time. Even if you have no memory because of all the sedative and nerve pills you are on, she isn't and remembers all of it.



Please just GO AWAY!

No comments: