Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Learn to Count and Stuff

Dude, if your doctor says I can give you your Percocet and Oxycontin every 30 days, that's the way it goes. Not day 29. And I'm sorry it pisses you off and I'm sorry the regular guy that you bully isn't in, but it ain't my problem. I take that back. I'm NOT sorry. I don't give a rat's ass. And by the way, you've been picking your pills up every 30 days, so why are you giving ME a fucking problem? Is it becasue you think I don't know how to count? I went to schoool to do this thankless job and one of the things they DEFINITELY covered was how to count to 30!

And while I'm at it, lady, if you want your pills delivered, maybe you should stay home! The driver can't just "leave it between the doors" since then we have no way of knowing if you actually get your pills or they were stolen by the druggie next door. Which they invariably are 'cause then you call and say you didn't get your freaking pills, even thought the driver swears up and down that he dropped them off. And, frankly I believe MY guy, not you!

No comments: