Sunday, October 21, 2007

Vote for Someone Else Then.

Awright. I have had just about enough whinging from the seniors in my practice. It seems like none of them remember the fact that once a year, for the past 14 years or so, they have a $100 deductible for the government drug plan. Hell, I had one who claimed that they didn't have a drug plan. But they did. The government one. Now if they were willing to pay cash instead of using the government plan, I would be ecstatic. That means that the pharmacy would get a decent profit AND my taxes would be able to go a little farther.

That was not to be. Idjit just didn't want to comply with government rules. It seems that all the seniors in my town think that all the pharmacies are trying to rip them off. Because we want them to pay the damned deductible. If you don't like the deductible, then vote someone into office that will repeal it. Although, I doubt you will have much luck. The government likes ways to keep my hard earned cash in it's pockets. Not to mention the fact that deductibles did not come up once in a recent election, that I heard of.

People, just pay whatever I tell you is owing. I don't have time or patience to explain for hte thousandth time something that you should know. That you do know.

No comments: